Guardianship Services of Seattle provides innovative case management to many of its guardianship, trust and power of attorney clients. Care management staff are commonly assigned in guardianships or other cases in which the agency has responsibility for the personal needs of a client. Our staff has considerable experience in successfully addressing the most difficult problems.
GSS also provides assistance through strictly private arrangements with individuals or families to assist people with problems in living. These arrangements can be limited and specific, or can be more general, based on the preferences of the client.
Care Management can include:
- A comprehensive assessment of individual needs and development of a plan of care
- Arrangement for service providers
- On-going monitoring of care plan services
- Regular meetings with the client
- Regular contacts with family
- Consultation with physicians, nursing staff and medical specialists
- Transportation arrangements Working with client and family to develop
an appreciation of the client’s personal preferences
- Assisting clients to develop a personal budget
- Coordination with financial staff
- Arrangements for counseling or other therapies
- Crisis management
- Advice to families and friends on managing problems
- When necessary, managing contacts with law enforcement or mental commitment services
Need to know more? Contact us
to get more information.